|Internal opponent number||2|
|Strength (1 - 5)||4|
|Top speed||150 mph|
|Kerb weight||1.7 tons|
|0 - 60 mph in||7.6 seconds|
|"The mad ex-FBI agent will hunt you down with extreme prejudice if you dare to hit his heavyweight sedan."|
- Agent Orange was the codename for a powerful vegetation killer used by the U.S. military during the Vietnam War. It was named after the orange-striped barrels it was shipped in, and was later linked to causing health problems for people who had been exposed to it.
- The character also has a resemblance to Robert Patrick, who played the T-1000 in Terminator 2: Judgement Day, and later an FBI agent in the X-Files.
- The Leadpumper is a 1977 Lincoln Continental.
- Agent Orange used to date Sinthea. According to her bio, he was killed after/during the first game, making him and the second Grimm Brother the only mentioned fatalities of the whole franchise!
- Leadpumper was most likely an actual lead pumper, considering it would have been built to run on leaded petrol.
- To 'pump someone full of lead' is to kill them by shooting them repeatedly, 'pumping' lead bullets into their bodies.
- In the German version, Agent Orange is a mad ex-BND agent. The BND (short for Bundesnachrichtendienst) is the German intelligence service.
|Drivers in Carmageddon (cat)|
|Main drivers||Max Damage · Die Anna|
|Cops||The Cops · The Cops Special Forces|
|Tier 1 opponents||Auto Scum · Brothers Grimm · Ed 101 · Ivan the Bastard · Kutter · Madam Scarlett · Mech Maniac · OK Stimpson · Screwie Lewie · Stig O'Sore · Val Hella · Vlad · Wanda Lust|
|Tier 2 opponents||Agent Orange · Ed Hunter · Firestorm · Otis P Jivefunk · Psycho Pitbull · Stella Stunna|
|Tier 3 opponents||Burly Shirley · Don Dumpster · Halfwit Harry · Hammerhead · Heinz Faust|