The Beaver County is the district where Carmageddon II takes place, as well as half of its levels. Much isn't known about this place, but it is known that 5 of the game's environments take place in it.
- Beaver City: The main town of the county.
- Beaver County Quarry: An old quarry.
- Beaver Woods: A forest with some hills.
- Beaver Mountains: Cold mountains with snow everywhere.
- Beaver County Airport: The county's main airport.
These other environments on Carmageddon II don't belong to it.
- Max's Junkyard: A small town with Max Damage's Junkyard at the middle.
- Mr. Jolly Fairground: An attraction fairground with a zoo.
- USS Lewinsky: A ship that seems to go nowhere.
- El Morte Desert: A hot, mysterious desert.
- Local Nuclear Silo: The closest nuclear silo to the Beaver County.