Carmageddon 2 Advanced is a mod for Carmageddon II that alters some things. It only changes the existing cars and levels, but almost all of them are altered. Several of these changes come from imports of Carmageddon and the Splat Pack.
C2A is installed in the same directory as the original Carma2, but it doesn't replace it. When installed, it'll move Carmageddon II's original data to the
normal_data folder. In addition to this, 2 batch files are also created to allow the player to quickly switch between Carma2 and Carma2A.
This mod creates a new single player campaign. Levels from Carmageddon and the Splat Pack are added, along with some multiplayer and custom levels. While some of Carma2's maps remain, although they are usually reserved for special races and missions. In other cases, the race may be the same but with certain key aspects changed, e.g. adding opponents to the last mission or regular Carma2 maps played for bonus money.
The car lineup is also changed. Some remain from Carma2, some from the previous games return, while others are brand new vehicles. The player starts the game with the Puma Eraser, rather than the Eagle 3.
Other misc. changes include having the first races start with 10 opponents and the last with 12; rather than going from 5 to 10.
- Group 1
- Group 2
- Acid Reign
- By the Seascythe
- Get Yer Rocks Off
- Mission: Stunning Cunt Bonus
- Group 3
- Icing on the Quake
- Mission: Bus Bender
- This mission requires the player to waste 9 London Buses and a Cardboard box in time at Max's Junkyard.
- Isle be Damned
- Mission: Blood on the Pavement
- Group 4
- Group 5
- Group 6
- Group 7
- Group 8
- Group 9
- Group 10
- Mission: BSE Outbreake
- The player must kill a lot of pedestrians on the Beaver County Airport within the time limit.
- Downtown Devastation
- Mission: Carpocalypse Again
- The mission is the same as Carpocalypse Now!, except that opponents have been added. This can be a mixed thing, seeing as sometimes, an opponent may smack against the "The End" button, thus completing one objective.
|This article or section is a stub. You can help Carmageddon Wiki by expanding it.|
|Mods & TCs|
|Carmageddon||OpenC1 · Splat Meld|
|Carmageddon II||Banger TC · BBQ C2 · Carma-Life² · C2 Advanced · C2O · CarmaPT · CarmaUDP · Destruction Derby 2 · DDRAW · GrandCarma · High Resolution Mod · Seduction of Destruction · South Park'ageddon|