The wiki about Carmageddon that anyone can edit - Currently we've got 680 articles!
In other languages: Portuguese
Stainless adopted Carmageddon Wiki!
Head to wiki.carmageddon.com for our Official new home!
- …that Carmageddon (PlayStation) was only released in Europe?
- …that the Tashita in Carmageddon II 's intro is being driven by Batmad?
- …that the Beaver Woods contain a secret room?
- …that the pedestrians in the German version of Carmageddon 64 were dinosaurs?
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below. Remember to search first to see if it already exists!
- Not sure where to start?
- If you are new to Wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check the community portal to see what's being working on and what needs to be done.
- Add an image to an article that needs one.
- Or just browse the Wiki and improve articles, from typos to incorrect information.
7 Jun 2012 — The C:R Kickstarter closes at $625,143 pledged!
27 May 2012 — Stainless reach their Kickstarter goal of $400,000 raised, with 10 days to go!
19 May 2012 — Nobby led an Ask Me Anything thread on Reddit!
13 May 2012 — Carmageddon Wiki reaches 600 pages!
1 Jun 2011 — Carmageddon: Reincarnation was announced for a 2012 release!
23 May 2011 — Carmageddon.com now has a timer counting down to an announcement on June 1st!
10 Oct 2010 — Preparing for the Wikia theme switchover in November.
23 Sep 2010 — Carmageddon Wiki is now available in another language: Portuguese!
23 Apr 2010 — Carmageddon Wiki reaches 500 pages! As far as the Gaming Wikia is concerned, we are now identified with a little yellow star! Carmageddon Wiki hasn't been added to the Wiki list, though, but this should soon be fixed.
24 Feb 2010 — Carmageddon Wiki reaches 400 pages!