|Top speed||283 MPH|
|Kerb weight||1.6 tons|
|0-60 MPH||1.8 seconds|
"Where there’s a kill, there’s a way"
- The name is portmanteau of 'gore' and 'Corvette'. The car is a 1973 General Motors Chevrolet Corvette C3.
- Gore Usome = Gore you some (Gore being defined as "to pierce or wound, as with a horn").
- It's also possibly a reference to "gruesome" and, perhaps more obliquely, "awesome."
- In the Tozzer comic, two mechanics discuss whether or not a car can cleanly decapitate a pedestrian at the speed of 30 miles per hour. They decide that the Gorvette can do it, but not a regular car, which requires twice the speed.
- It appears as a target in the mission "Traffic Jam".