|Carmageddon TDR 2000 location|
|Levels|| The Boulevard|
The Studio Tour
Hall of Fame
|Missions|| Send in the Sharks|
Pop the Sucker
The level is set inside an amusement park. It is split into distinct sections, which are numbered on the map:
- A motorcycle stunt park, featuring a large vertical loop, ring of fire, and rows of buses to jump over. There are also spectator stands and various other ramps.
- A Wild West town (called "Wild Waste"), including a mine, a ranch and an American Indian settlement.
- Some robot-shark-infested waters, with wooden walkways above and mines within.
- A miniature city being attacked by a huge animatronic gorilla (which is ultimately used to escape the area),
- There is a computer room hidden inside the cliff to the North. It is first accessed during the mission "Send in the Sharks", and can be entered freely in the levels afterward.
- The haunted house stands over a crypt, which contains zombies (or humans in zombie costumes).
There are also a couple of small fast food joints (Satan's Salami and Fish & Chimps) and some storage buildings. Many peds are dressed accordingly, as Stuntmen, Indians, Zombies or Chimpanzees.
The police vehicle for this location is Killa Kart.
- One of the food stores in the area (and the park's sponsors) is called Satan's Salami. Their logo is a hint - "Salami" is a slang for "penis".
- Fist N' Chimps stands in for Fish and Chips.
- Hollywood - The whole level is an obvious parody of the location and it's film studios. It even parodies the sign.
- Jaws - The mission Pop the Sucker involves blowing up a giant shark. Low ominous music plays when it is close by, similar to the movie shark's theme[confirmation needed].
- King Kong - The giant ape in the central area (named "King Konk" on the surrounding posters).
- Batman - The hidden room inside the cliffs, complete with computers, is similar in concept to the Batcave, Batman's secret headquarters. The map suggests calling it the "Rat Cave".
- Stunt Park, a multiplayer level based on a section of this location.
|Locations in Carmageddon TDR 2000 (cat)|
|Hollowood · Slums · Docks · HiRise · Military Zone · Back of Beyond · Necropolis · The Bridge · Police State|