The following is a list of all the competitors and opponents that appear in any official Carmageddon game, on any system. The list is organized into a chart that tells what games each driver appears in and each driver's total number of appearances.
See also List of all vehicles by appearance.
- C1: Original Carmageddon.
- SP: Carmageddon Splat Pack.
- C2: Carmageddon II: Carpocalypse Now.
- PSX: Carmageddon (PlayStation).
- 64: Carmageddon 64.
- TDR/NP: Carmageddon: Total Destruction Racing 2000 and The Nosebleed Pack.
- GBC: Carmageddon (Game Boy Color).
- Mobile: Carmageddon (Mobile) (both 2d and 3d versions).
- R/MD: Carmageddon: Reincarnation and the Max Damage expansion.
1. As Khaki and Krutch.
2. Appears only in Funsize port.
3. As Bugmeister.
4. As Stalker.
5. As Dave Dead.
6. As Major Minor.
7. As Godrod.
8. As Vlad the Viking.
9. As Vlad the Impaler.
- Drivers that use more than two vehicles: Max Damage, Die Anna, Auto Scum and...Vlad?
- Drivers that appear more often than Die Anna: Max Damage, Don Dumpster, Vlad and...Otis P Jivefunk?
- Only one driver introduced after C1 made it to Reincarnation (Mother Trucker).
- All drivers that appeared in both C1 and C2 also appeared in Reincarnation (except for Auto Scum, and even there Nora Virus sort of counts).
- Six of the fifteen drivers introduced in SP returned for C2. Of those that didn't, only Carkey and Clutch made it into any other game.
- C2's drivers were more prolific: fourteen of the twenty drivers introduced in that game appeared in at least one more.
- Only Carmageddon GBC failed to introduce a new driver.