The following is a list of all vehicles that appear in any official Carmageddon game, on any system. The list is organized into a chart that tells what games each car appears in and each car's total number of appearances.
See also List of all drivers by appearance.
- C1: Original Carmageddon.
- SP: Carmageddon Splat Pack.
- C2: Carmageddon II: Carpocalypse Now.
- PSX: Carmageddon (PlayStation).
- 64: Carmageddon 64.
- TDR/NP: Carmageddon: Total Destruction Racing 2000 and The Nosebleed Pack.
- GBC: Carmageddon (Game Boy Color).
- Mobile: Carmageddon (Mobile) (both 2d and 3d versions).
- R/MD: Carmageddon: Reincarnation and the Max Damage expansion.
1. Name taken from modding fansite and is likely unofficial.
2. As Master Mine.
3. As DC Cobra (possibly its correct name).
4. The design for the Eagle in the PSX version doesn't match any other Eagle. Since PSX vehicles were unnamed ingame, we may never know for sure.
5. As Blitzkreiger.
6. As Beetle.
7. Name unknown.
8. Heavily modified, may be considered new vehicle. Unnamed if so.
9. Beta car (has no driver, etc). Removed for Max Damage.
10. As APC.
- Vehicles with more than two drivers: Electric Blue (Stella Stunna, De-d 209 and Crank Zapper), Fearari F666 (Madam Scarlett, Ashteroid and Akilla the Hun) and the Squad Car (Cops, Frau Dauver and Cops Special Forces).
- The Eagle's had seven different models over the years. Only one, the Eagle 3, is used more than once (in C2, 64 and GBC). The Hawk has five models, and only Hawk 3 is reused.
- While the drivers were all new in TDR (except for Max and Vlad), several vehicles were reused. Electric Blue, the Towmeister, the Suppressor and King Merc all returned with different drivers. Big Dump from C2 also returned, albeit in a much less powerful form.
- No C1/SP vehicles appeared in C2. No C2 vehicles appeared on PSX, and no C1/SP vehicles appeared on GBC. Only one C1/SP vehicle was brought to 64: the Caddy Fat Cat. Otis strikes again!
- Only Carmageddon GBC failed to introduce a new vehicle.