The wiki about Carmageddon that anyone can edit - Currently we've got 680 articles!
In other languages: Portuguese
Carmageddon II is the sequel to Carmageddon, released for the PC and Macintosh. Out of the trilogy, this game is considered the best due to the fun gameplay and simple playing style, despite having less things than its prequel, like the pratcam.
The gameplay is the same as Carmageddon's, but some new features have been added. The introduction of items, missions and crushage are just a few. Despite being an old game, Carmageddon II is still played to this day, and several customizations have been made for it.
- …that Carmageddon (PlayStation) was only released in Europe?
- …that the Tashita in Carmageddon II 's intro is being driven by Batmad?
- …that the Beaver Woods contain a secret room?
- …that the pedestrians in the German version of Carmageddon 64 were dinosaurs?
- 1 Jun 2011
- Carmageddon: Reincarnation has been announced for a 2012 release!
- 23 May 2011
- Carmageddon.com now has a timer counting down to an announcement on June 1st!
- 10 Oct 2010
- Beginning preparations for the Wikia theme switchover in November.
- 23 Sep 2010
- Carmageddon Wiki is now available in another language: Portuguese!
- 23 Apr 2010
- Carmageddon Wiki reaches 500 pages! This means that, as far as the Gaming Wikia is concerned, we are now identified with a little yellow star! Carmageddon Wiki hasn't been added to the Wiki list, though, but this will quickly be fixed.
- 17 Mar 2010
- The Wiki's theme has reset. This is a temporary glitch, so keep calm and carry on!
- 24 Feb 2010
- Carmageddon Wiki reaches 400 pages.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below. Remember to search first to see if it already exists!
- Not sure where to start?
- If you are new to Wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check the community portal to see what's being working on and what needs to be done.
- Add an image to an article that needs one.
- Or just browse the Wiki and improve articles, from typos to incorrect information.
|Footer retired - see http://gaming.wikia.com/wiki/Introducing_New_Gaming_Footers|