The wiki about Carmageddon that anyone can edit - Currently we've got 683 articles!
In other languages: Portuguese
Carmageddon TDR 2000 is the last PC game in the Carmageddon trilogy, and the sequel to Carmageddon II. One of the biggest changes from the previous games is the improvement of the graphics and physics. Though that wasn't necessarily a good thing - its improved physics made the game less enjoyable and chaotic than its prequels.
Carmageddon TDR 2000 is still enjoyed by several fans, and, like in its prequels, several customizations have been made.
- …that Carmageddon (PlayStation) was only released in Europe?
- …that the Tashita in Carmageddon II 's intro is being driven by Batmad?
- …that the Beaver Woods contain a secret room?
- …that the pedestrians in the German version of Carmageddon 64 were dinosaurs?
- 1 Jun 2011
- Carmageddon: Reincarnation has been announced for a 2012 release!
- 23 May 2011
- Carmageddon.com now has a timer counting down to an announcement on June 1st!
- 10 Oct 2010
- Beginning preparations for the Wikia theme switchover in November.
- 23 Sep 2010
- Carmageddon Wiki is now available in another language: Portuguese!
- 23 Apr 2010
- Carmageddon Wiki reaches 500 pages! This means that, as far as the Gaming Wikia is concerned, we are now identified with a little yellow star! Carmageddon Wiki hasn't been added to the Wiki list, though, but this will quickly be fixed.
- 17 Mar 2010
- The Wiki's theme has reset. This is a temporary glitch, so keep calm and carry on!
- 24 Feb 2010
- Carmageddon Wiki reaches 400 pages.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below. Remember to search first to see if it already exists!
- Not sure where to start?
- If you are new to Wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check the community portal to see what's being working on and what needs to be done.
- Add an image to an article that needs one.
- Or just browse the Wiki and improve articles, from typos to incorrect information.
|Footer retired - see http://gaming.wikia.com/wiki/Introducing_New_Gaming_Footers|