|Carmageddon Splat Pack driver|
|Internal opponent number||16|
|Strength (1 - 5)||1|
|Top speed||100 mph|
|Kerb weight||0.7 tons|
|0 - 60 mph in||7.2 seconds|
|"It's chirpy Cockney Mike O′Kane, in the Killer Coop. Keep yer ′Mince Pies′ peeled, unless you want him to take that lance and ′Elephant and Castle′."|
- Based on British Actor Sir Michael Caine. One may have seen him in the original The Italian Job, where he and a bunch of others carry out a grand heist involving the use of Mini Coopers. None of the minis in the film were fitted with a lance, though.
- Mike O'Kane is pronounced 'My Cocaine'. This same method of wordplay is also used for Jenny Taylia.
- In Cockney Rhyming Slang 'Mince Pies' means 'Eyes', while 'Elephant & Castle' translates as 'Arsehole' (pronounced "ar-sul"). Presumably Stainless meant the description to end 'shove it up your arsehole'.
- In the PlayStation version of Carmageddon, his counterpart is Michael Pain.
- This car can also be seen in Test Drive 4 as an undrivable civilian vehicle.
- In demo version of Splat Pack, his name was Mitchell Kane, while the shortname didn't change.
|Drivers in Carmageddon Splat Pack (cat)|
|Main drivers||Max Damage · Die Anna|
|Cops||The Cops · The Cops Special Forces|
|Tier 1||Alfonso Spaghetti · Brothers Grimm · Ed 101 · Herman Monster · Ivan the Bastard · Lady Bug · Mech Maniac · Mike O'Kane · Moonchild · Pussy LaGore · Screwie Lewie · Stig O'Sore · Su Borg · The Ashteroid · Vlad|
|Tier 2||Big Daddy · Metal Mikey · Otis P Jivefunk · Psycho Pitbull · Sinthea · Stella Stunna|
|Tier 3||Carkey & Clutch · Don Dumpster · Helga Shwein · Mother Trucker · Sawbones|