None of the races feature any description, even though the games are capable of showing them.
This is the layout of each level:
Name FLI files TXT file Number of text chunks [Offsets] [Frame] [Number of lines] [Text]
- Name: The level's name.
- FLI files: The level's 3
- TXT file: The level's
TXTfile. These files are inside
- Number of text chunks: How many text chunks the level's description has, if any.
- Offsets: x and y offset of the chunk's first line.
- Frame: The frame at which this text chunk appears.
- Number of lines: The number of lines that the chunk has.
- Text: These lines are the chunk's text.
The file starts with a line whose value is 0. The line's comment is Race to start new game with (development only). It's unsure what that means.
The second block of lines, and the general layout for each level is the same as RACES.TXT's.