"Silent but deadly"
- This mysterious vehicle is unlocked after the game is completed. It has no stats, no cost, and barely even has a body!
- The driver has no clothes either.
- This vehicle makes very unusual sounds when driven, the sounds change pitch as if they were the engine.
- The meaning of the driver's name is made clear by the short name: Orgasm.
- Strangely, the driver is clearly a woman, but the name fits more to a man.
- "Silent but deadly" = a fart joke.
- The single steering wheel in front makes it painfully easy to pin yourself in the rail or a tunnel wall. Drive carefully.
- Putting the nudity of the driver and the obvious reference to the word "orgasm" attached to their name into account, the shape of the vehicle is seemingly meant to be obviously phalic, with the front of the car being the penis and two back wheels being the testicles.
|Drivers in Carmageddon: TDR 2000 (cat)|
|Main driver||Max Damage|
|Hollowood||Bel LaGhostly · Billy, Bob, Billy-Bob · Bonsai Lun · Ernie Duck · Gimi Carnage · Guido Kiksass · Jake Viper · Ma Donna · Maya De'Ath · Mono Massacre · Officer Goose · Psychohontas|
|The Slums||Han Grenade · Iron Tiger · Sir David Havahock · Tetsuo · Thor Ironhammer|
|The Docks||Hugh Jorgen · Maxx Razor · Mustang Smelly · Philippe A. Shio · Samson Kaine · Uther Hurt · Veronica Vixen|
|HiRise||Abe L · Cameron Carrion · Crank Zapper · Gore Usome · Jaws Verne · Jay Dead · Kenn Worst · Syn Bin · Vlad the Impaler|
|Military Zone||Doctor Mambo · Eddie Gourmet · Hans Kristoff Havocstein · Humungassass · Lightning Larry · Soul Harvester · Wiseguy|
|Back of Beyond||Alotta Slaughter · Major Payne · Pacey Gowst · Wayne Kerr|
|Unlockables||Doug Ahol · Harry Killahan (The Cops) · Orlando Gassim · Rommel Warr · Sgt X. Terminator (The Cops Special Forces)|