|Carmageddon Splat Pack level|
|Ring of Fire|
|Lap length||4.4 miles|
You're bad. You always knew it, and here's the proof. The elite of Carma's ranks invited to a special contest, & the winner gets to see his opponents crash & burn... & burn... & burn...
- The Hell environment is only used for this one level.
- An environment based on Hell would later reappear in The Nosebleed Pack.
- "Ring Of Fire" is a country song by Johnny Cash: It's actually about love, although to be fair he was comparing it to hell.
- There are 666 peds in this level. Just saying.
- The info on this track lies, as the number of laps is actually the amount of pedestrians here while there are just 6 laps (you thought they would make you do laps day & night with no rest? Surprise, They're not that cruel!)
|Levels in Carmageddon Splat Pack (cat)|
|Mayan Mayhem · Jail Brake · Icing on the Quake · Drown in the Sumps · Totally Twisted · Splat Track · Knight Riders · Inca-Pacitated · Meltdown Alley · Slayride · Dammit · Towers of Torment · Rampage on the Ramparts · Aztec Wreck · Nuclear Wasted · Winter Spurts · Isle be Damned · Figure of Hate · Armourgeddon · Surreal Thing · Ring of Fire|