Although most vehicles in the Carmageddon world have only a single person in them, a few have two and one vehicle has three. The role of the second driver (e.g. navigator) is never explained.
- The Auto Scum's Street Eater and Road Bratt.
- The Brothers Grimm's Stiffshifter.
- Carkey & Clutch's Stodge Barger.
- The Terrible Twin's Siamese Dream.
- Agro Man's name and mugshot suggest a single driver, but his vehicle has two helmets in it. This is because the model is reused from the Auto Scum's Road Bratt, which had two drivers.
- Bumble Bee has only one driver in TDR 2000. In the comic, Ma Donna's accompanied by her husband.
- Khaki & Crutch's vehicle has only one driver in the mugshot, but the name implies that there are two drivers. The same goes for Carmageddon (PlayStation)'s incarnation of the Brothers Grimm.